During the community quarantine, OFWs going back to work who are required to get an OEC will have an option to do an online evaluation instead of going physically to the POEA office.
TRAVEL GUIDE CONTENTS
- 1 Who are covered by the BM Online Evaluation?
- 2 Who are NOT covered?
- 3 How to start the BM Online Evaluation Process
- 4 Email address of authorized POEA processing sites for BM Online Evaluation
- 5 OEC Validity
Who are covered by the BM Online Evaluation?
All BMs with previous BM online records who are not able to complete their online transaction and are queued by the system for appointment.
Who are NOT covered?
- Previously undocumented BMs
- Workers with no BM Online accounts
- Workers with watchlisted employers
- Workers returning to restricted markets
- Watchlisted Workers
- Household service workers (HSWs)
If you are one of these BM, you will need to set an appointment online to visit the POEA processing site near you.
How to start the BM Online Evaluation Process
- Login to your BM account at https://www.bmonline.ph/ to get your OEC exemption certificate.
- When the system does not issue OEC exemption certificate and it prompted you to make an appointment, you must select the nearest authorized POEA processing site, appointment date, and time slot.
- You must scan or take photos of all the basic and additional documentary requirements stated below
Basic Documentary Requirements
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure
- Valid visa/work permit Employment Contract verified by Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) or Authenticated/Acknowledged by the Philippine Embassy or consular office
- Any proof of existing employment that the worker is returning to the same employer like current certificate of employment, valid company ID, or recent pay slip
- Letter from the employer attesting to the transfer of jobsite of the worker (for BMs returning to the same employer but assigned to another country).
Additional Documentary Requirements for Online Evaluation
BMs availing of the Online Evaluation must also scan and submit the following documents online:
- Quarantine travel pass, clearance, or certificate of quarantine completion for OFWs who returned to the country during the implementation of community quarantine
- Copy of the page of the passport of the last departure and last arrival date.
- Copy of BM appointment sheet
- Copy of previous OEC
- Copy of Confirmed Itinerary
- The BM must send all the scanned copies of the required documents to the email address of the nearest authorized processing site on the date of their selected appointment. The subject must be in this format:
MM/DD/YYYY (Appointment Date), Position, Country
Region 1 (La Union)
Region 3 (Pampanga SM)
Region 4A (Calamba)
Region 6 (Bacolod)
Region 6 (Iloilo)
Region 7 (Cebu)
Region 8 (Tacloban)
Marlon Macalla / Innah Jona Fe Baluyot
Region 11 (Davao)
Johannes Flon Faurillo
- The BM will receive an email approval or if other documents are needed. If the application is approved, the BM will receive a payment reference number.
- Pay the fee through an accredited payment center
- The BM will be able to print the OEC from the BM online account.
The OEC issued through the online evaluation process is valid for 60 days only.