Looking for a cheap and affordable place to stay in Baguio City under the new normal? Check out this list of DOT-Accredited Hotels in Baguio starting at around P700/night. Some of these hotels are quite far from the city center, but if you have your own transportation then it is pretty much easy to move around.
In addition, most of these DOT-Accredited Hotels in Baguio are under P1,000 per night. So, if you don’t mind staying in a simple room, these accommodations should be good for you. You can also check this full list of DOT-Accredited Hotels in Baguio should you want to stay in a more upscale hotel.
TRAVEL GUIDE CONTENTS
- 1 Yang Home Stay
- 2 Casa Bel Inn
- 3 Baden Powell Hotel
- 4 Baguio Transient Dot Com
- 5 JMM Apartelle
- 6 Tiptop Vacation Homes
- 7 N.L.D.A Real Estate Leasing [OYO Sajj Bldg]
- 8 Sunset View Ridge Residences
- 9 E & E Valley High Apartelle
- 10 Metro Pines Inn
- 11 Bed & Bath at Station 120
- 12 Book your Bus Ticket
- 13 UPDATED ENTRY PROTOCOLS FOR TOURISTS (July 2021)
Yang Home Stay
Casa Bel Inn
Baden Powell Hotel
Baguio Transient Dot Com
Tiptop Vacation Homes
N.L.D.A Real Estate Leasing [OYO Sajj Bldg]
Sunset View Ridge Residences
E & E Valley High Apartelle
Metro Pines Inn
Bed & Bath at Station 120
Book your Bus Ticket
Skip the line and buy your ticket online!
UPDATED ENTRY PROTOCOLS FOR TOURISTS (July 2021)
Baguio City now accepts FULLY VACCINATED (at least 2 weeks after the second dose) TOURISTS with VALID CARD OR CERTIFICATE, as an alternate to a Negative COVID-19 Test Result.
- must pre-register at visita.baguio.gov.ph
- no QTP, no entry!
- triage is mandatory upon arrival
- allowed for all ages but only those from GCQ and MGCQ areas
- strictly observe health protocols while in the city