This is an updated list of Siargao Island Hotels and Resorts that are now OPEN after the island was devastated by Typhoon Odette. These establishments are either DOT-Accredited or have a Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO) issued by the Department of Tourism (DOT). As you may have already heard, Siargao Island and the rest of Surigao del Norte have recently opened their doors to tourists. The complete and updated travel requirements are listed here.
As part of the travel requirements, you are required to book accommodation in advance for at least two (2) nights from an accredited resort, hotel, or hostel. We made it easier for you, we compiled the list of DOT-Accredited hotels and resorts in Siargao Island and a link where you can book your stay.
This list is updated as of March 9, 2022. For further inquiries and clarification, you may contact DOT Caraga at 0938-1580681 or at 09153374606. You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may also reach out to the Surigao del Norte Provincial Tourism Office at 086-826-9017 or email them at email@example.com.
Featured DOT-Accredited Resort in Siargao
Do you want your hotel or resort to be featured? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you our friendly rates.
Luxury – Isla Cabana
Check rates, reviews, and more photos
DOT-Accredited Hotels and Resorts in Siargao
Do you want a hassle-free land tour in Siargao? Join a group tour and meet new friends while exploring the best of Siargao such as Magpupungko Rock Pools, Sugba Lagoon, and many more! BOOK a tour!
- Alwin Homestay – 0930-582-6425
- Arka Hayahay Surf & Beach Resort – 0918-331-2008
- Blauset II – 09060312581
- Club Tara Resort (Socorro) – 09175225500 – Check rates & reviews
- Cuadro Inn – 09121975430 – Check rates & reviews
- Edward Petrecia Pension House – 0950-755-7711
- Foxtail Guesthouse – 0909-391-4370
- Gardenview Homestay – 0999-676-8337
- Goodlife Siargao Hostel – 0995-155-3690
- Ilakai Hostel – 09338238398 – Check rates and reviews
- Isla Cabana Resort – 0977-844-0618 | Check rates & reviews
- Isla Haruhay Homestay – 0930-015-7769
- Islandersville Pension House – 0930-582-6425
- JMT Star’s Inn – 0938-856-2664
- Jonas & Twins Resort – 0948-327-4964 | Check rates and availability
- Kali Villa Homestay – 0917-321-1686
- Kermit Surf & Dive Camp – 0917-894-6661
- Lagkaw Siargao Villas – 09565147623
- Las Palmas Villas & Casitas – 09178777088 – Check rates and reviews
- Lubihan Siargao – 09295280817
- Ma. Razil Homestay – 0946-809-4355 – Check rates and reviews
- Patrick’s on the Beach – 0920-431-7361 – Check rates & availability
- Payag ni Juan Hotel – 0946-156-8132
- Presko Hostel – 0961-267-5889
- Privacy Residence – 0920-604-9058
- Punta Tuazon Homestay – 0920-530-4850
- Reef Beach Resort – 0999-339-3535 – Check rates and availability
- RGJA’s Homestay – 0950-667-5381
- Romantic Beach Villas – 0916-622-6635 | Check rates & availability
- Siago Beach Resort – 0905-608-9683
- Siargao Bread & Brewery – 09175909315
- Siargao Inn Beach Resort – 09399103011 | Check rates & availability
- Sunflower House – 09761214469
- Surfing Carabao – 0988-250-135-6091
- Suyog Spaces Suites – 0929-254-5372 – Check rates and reviews
- Tarzan’s House – 09989734739
- The Village Siargao – 0918-927-7080
- Tomaides Place Homestay – 09507557974
- Vivo Inn Resort – 09199534671 Check rates and reviews
- Yolly’s Tourist Inn – 0923-086-4993
Must-Try Activities in Siargao
Siargao Island Hopping
Siargao Land Tour
Updated Travel Protocols and Requirements
This list is taken from Surigao Del Norte Tourism and Culture Office FB page. If your property is not listed, ask us nicely and we’ll add your hotel or resort to this list after we verify from DOT. Please read our disclaimer.
Traveling from Surigao by ferry? Check out the latest schedule here.
Glen Nomad is a travel blogger and the founder of Escape Manila, one of the top travel blogs in the Philippines. He has visited all 82 provinces in the Philippines and has explored 53 countries across Asia, North & South America, East Africa, Europe, and Australia. Follow him on IG at @escapemanila