If you want to enjoy the best of Coron, you should stay at least 4 nights but if you don’t have that much time, don’t worry you can still have the best experience in Coron. We’ve got you covered. Follow our suggested 3 Days 2 Nights Coron itinerary and you’ll have a wonderful and memorable experience on the island.
Check out our detailed Coron Travel Guide to learn more about Coron – how to get there, where to stay, where to eat, and more!
Day 1: Arrival in Coron
To maximize your time in Coron, take the morning flight from Manila. In this way, you can do the Coron Town tour in the afternoon after checking in at your hotel.
- 11:00 AM: Depart from Manila
- 12:00 NN: Arrival in Coron
- 12:30 PM: Take a van from the airport to your hotel in Coron; the airport is in Busuanga.
- 2:00 PM: Hotel Check-in / Late lunch
- 4:00 PM: Start of Coron Town Tour – Book a half-day town tour
- 7:30 PM: Go back to the hotel or drop-off to a restaurant for dinner – Santino’s is a good option to dine
For Coron Town Tour, you will visit Mt. Tapyas View Deck, Maquinit Hotspring, Town Plaza, Lualhati Park, St. Augustine Church, and souvenir shops.
Day 2: Island Hopping Tour A
- 7:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel
- 8:30 AM: Proceed to the island hopping jump-off point / a van from the tour company will pick you up at the hotel
- 9:00 AM: Start of Island Hopping Adventure
- 3:00 PM: End of Island Hopping
- 4:00 PM: Go back to the hotel, freshen up
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at Pacifico or at Sharky’s
- 8:30 PM: Coffee at Epic Cafe
For Tour A, you will visit: Kayangan Lake, Green Lagoon, Sunset Beach, Quin Reef, and CYC Beach
Day 3: Buy Pasalubong / home-bound
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel
- 9:00 AM: Buy kasoy or other souvenir items at Eco Souvenir Shop. This shop sells the cheapest cashew nuts.
- 11:00 AM: Early lunch at Pacifico or at Poco Deli
- 12:30 PM: Proceed to the airport
- 3:30 PM: Fly back to Manila
Related Coron Itinerary
Got any questions? Want more travel stories and inspiration? Follow us on IG: @escapemanila