Due to the imminent arrival of Super Typhoon Mawar, scheduled classes for Friday, May 26, have been canceled in various regions in the Philippines as a precautionary measure. The cancellation is in response to the expected inclement weather conditions that the typhoon is anticipated to bring. Please stay updated with official announcements and take necessary precautions to stay safe during this time.
Below is the list of areas that have announced class cancellations for the day due to the anticipated inclement weather caused by Super Typhoon Mawar:
- Alcoy – (all levels)
- Argao – (all levels)
- Consolacion – (all levels)
- Minglanilla – (all levels, until May 27 for college students)
- Naga City – (Elementary to High School)
- San Fernando – (all levels)
- Talisay City – (public)
- Echague – (all levels)
- Calamba – All levels (Public and private)
- Rizal – Nursery to Grade 12 (Public and private)
National Capital Region
- Marikina – (all levels until May 27; All NSTP and other related activities set for May 28 are also suspended)
- Cauayan – All levels (Public and private)
- Hinigaran – All levels (Public and private)
- Macabebe – (all levels)
- Roxas – (all levels)
Please note that this list is subject to change and it is advisable to refer to official announcements from local authorities or educational institutions for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding class cancellations in your specific area. Stay safe and follow any guidelines provided by local authorities during this challenging weather situation.
We will update this list as soon as we get more information from other areas.