Several flights were canceled at NAIA 3 due to a power outage that started around 1:00 am today, 1 May 2023.
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3 encountered a power outage during the Labor Day long weekend, leading to the cancellation of several domestic flights. Reports indicate that as of Monday morning, around 40 flights had been called off, with further delays anticipated.
According to the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA), the power outage began at 1:05 a.m. specifically at the terminal that accommodates a significant number of both international and domestic flights.
Cebu Pacific Canceled Flights today 1 May 2023
- 5J 504/503 Manila-Tuguegarao-Manila
- 5J 325/326 Manila-Daraga-Manila
- 5J 383/384 Manila-Cagayan-Manila
- 5J 196/197 Manila- Cauayan-Manila
- 5J 703/704 Manila-Dipolog-Manila
- 5J 637/638 Manila- Puerto Princesa-Manila
- 5J 911/912 Manila- Caticlan-Manila
- 5J 553/554 Manila-Cebu-Manila
- 5J 617/618 Manila- Panglao-Manila
- 5J 483/484 Manila- Bacolod-Manila
- 5J 951/952 Manila-Davao-Manila
- 5J 793/794 Manila- Butuan-Manila
- 5J 859/860 Manila- Zamboanga-Manila
- 5J 993/994 Manila- General Santos-Manila
- 5J 781/782 Manila- Ozamiz-Manila
- 5J 909/910 Manila-Caticlan-Manila
- 5J 449/450 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
- 5J 659/660 Manila-Tacloban-Manila
- 5J 887/888 Manila- Cotabato-Manila
- 5J 773/774 Manila- Pagadian-Manila
- 5J 629/630 Manila-Dumaguete-Manila
- 5J 581/582 Manila-Cebu-Manila
- 5J 977/978 Manila-Davao-Manila
- *5J 391/392 Manila- Cagayan-Manila
*Additional canceled flight as of 12:30 pm
This is a developing story. We will update this post as soon as we receive more flight cancelations.